Sunday, September 5, 2010

Today is your Birthday...

My beautiful daughter…

Today is your birthday…

For two short years you have graced this earth with your presence... for two short years you have filled our hearts with a love that we never knew was possible… for two short years you have brought us light in the darkest of moments and hope in the ravages of despair.

If I could take away your pain and make it my own, I would. If I could fill the world with happiness, I would do it for you. I would walk to the ends of the earth and back again to make even an iota of difference in your life.

In the past two years, you have taught me more than most people learn in a life time. You have taught me, hope and faith… you have taught me compassion and understanding… you have taught me strength and humility… and you have taught me love.

Today is your birthday.

The anniversary to celebrate the day in which we received one of the most precious gifts we could ever have been given…

The gift of you in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment